The multi-site facility of the Genome and Transcriptome (GeT) platform of Genotoul provides genomic and transcriptomic expertise, tools and methods for public and private research teams. The main technologies implemented are high-throughput sequencing, genotyping, microarrays and qPCR.
- High-throughput sequencing of genome, transcriptome and epigenome
- Metagenomic studies and characterization of microbiota
- Studies of structural variability and genomic polymorphism
- Studies of the regulation of gene expression and intergenic interactions
- Genomics on isolated cells
Mots-clefs : DNA, Sequence analysis, RNA, non-coding RNA, Genome assembling, Bioinformatics, Genomic, Illumina, long fragment, long reads, Metagenomics, Microarray, Minion, Nanopore, NGS, ONT, Pacbio, Polymorphism, Genomic Resources, RNAseq, Sequencing, 3rd generation sequencing, New generation sequencing, Transcripomics, Structural variation