The different platforms of the network Anexplo combine the knowledge and equipment to accompany you in the generation, development and functional exploration of animal models. Anexplo provides to all public or private partners the environment and expertise to study the pathophysiology of the cardiovascular, metabolic, immune and behavioral / cognitive systems and host-pathogen interactions and infectious diseases.
Explore pathophysiology in vivo
- Animal Facility biosecurity level 1-2 and 3
- Housing of mice, rat, sheep, bovines, birds, zebrafish
- Cryopreservation, Decontamination
- Small animal imaging (Photonic, biphotonic, IRM, microPET)
- Experimental microsurgery (mice and rats)
Mots-clefs : Animal, Cognition, Behavior, Cryoconservation, Cytometry, Echography, Functional explortaive studies, Fecondation in-vitro, fMRI, Experimental microsurgery, Microscopy, Intravital microscopy, Optogenetic, Pathogens, Phenotyping, Tissue , Embryo transfer, Additive transgenesis, Zootechnics